1) I am so sorry that I haven’t been putting recipes up – let alone updating – for two whole weeks!
2) I moved into my apartment at school, and while I love it, the internet is so horrible. It takes me close to an hour to get onto my Blackboard (classes) site, and I can hardly ever check my email. The only site that seems to work is Facebook. I know, it’s adding to my ability to procrastinate. Lack of good internet is why I haven’t been updating my blog 😦
3) FINALLY, after over a month of having it on my to-do list, I finished that blasted essay! I figured total concentration time on it was about seven hours, including research. Whew. Even though I still haven’t gotten my grades back, I’m officially finished with my semester abroad! Kinda sad, but I had such a great time, and will always have amazing memories. 🙂
4) This week was a nice three-day one for me. We had Monday off because of MLK Jr. Day, and then I don’t have Friday classes. Man, I’m going to miss being a university student.
5) Speaking of which, I’m kind of freaking myself out lately and thinking that I’d rather be an elementary school teacher than a high school one………..but I’m too far into the program to switch now, unless I wanted to start over. Maybe I’ll get certified in Master’s School?
6) I have a lot of recipe updating to do, so stay in tune!
7) Yesterday I watched the movie “One Day”. Anybody seen it? I love Jim Sturgess and I love Anne Hathaway, but I really did not like that movie. I don’t think it was their fault, I think it was just a not so great plot, in my opinion. Bummer.
8) Well, winter is actually here now. I was perfectly fine with the whole 50* in December thing. While it is a pain in the you-know-what to drive in, at least it’s pretty sometimes…
9) Finally, here are more pictures of Ella, as I promised 🙂
Wish this one was more in focus: