Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas full of family, friends, and happy times. I’ll post a Christmas recap at some point, but for now, I have two more blog awards to talk about!
The wonderful blogger over at Live Blissful has nominated me for two more blog awards! Thank you!
I know I say this every time, but part of the reason I love having a blog is because I get to connect with some awesome people through their own blogs. It’s a perk I didn’t expect when I created my account!
Super Sweet Blogger Award
- Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cooooookies, for sure! I actually am not the biggest fan of cake. I like cupcakes, though. Isn’t that strange?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? I love ice cream any time of the year!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after breakfast (it’s a curse) and at about 8 pm every night.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Oh gosh, I have no idea. I think that’s something another person should decide – I don’t want to nickname myself! 🙂
Jessie Bear What Will You Wear?
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!).
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I nominate all of the bloggers in my community. You’re all so great!
I hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂
Wow! I ve truly enjoyed reading you blogs. You are very talented! I am so proud of you!!
Aw, thanks Aunt Peg! See you tomorrow! 🙂
Ah, thank you, thank you!
Thanks so much Liv! These always make me smile:) Have a great weekend!
Thank you for the nomination!! I think one of the best parts about blogging is reading other’s blogs and conversing. 🙂
[…] Soooooo I’m glad I’m nominated for this little survey award thing! Thanks Liv! […]
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the Blog of the Year award – The Thought Palette
Thank you. And no problem!
I really appreciate this, Live! You are so amazing!
Also YES for cookies, chocolate and ice cream. Gosh, could this post be even more sweeter? 😀 😀 😀
You’re so welcome, and thank you! 🙂
Awww thank you for the nomination!!! You are too sweet 🙂
[…] to run in the completely opposite direction, I was nominated for The Super Sweet Blogging Award by Liv Lives Life and Scribbles and Sprinkles. I’m so grateful whenever I’m nominated for an award like […]