- I am (obviously) back from Switzerland. It was such a great mini-vacation. I only wish I had more time to spend there! The country is beautiful, and it was so nice catching up with family friends. I hadn’t seen them in 10 years! A recap will be coming soon…the busy-ness of the end of the semester is only allowing me to do small blog posts for now.
- It is so fascinating to hear British peoples’ opinions on American things, especially presidents and politics. I am amazed at how media-influenced their opinions are. Television and internet have had such a huge part in my generation’s view on things.
- Not being a home right now, on Christmas break, cooking like crazy, is killing me. Only 10 more days!
- When I say that, I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. I have tried to embrace and enjoy each one of these days as much as possible.
- This is a really good article about staying on-track with your eating habits during the holidays: Ten Tips for Controlling Your Inner Cookie Monster. I found it through the P90X facebook page.
- Dan will be here in less than 24 hours! Then it’s off to Paris for the weekend!
- I am still have about 2 days worth of leftovers from that Tuna and Bean Casserole. Good thing about leftovers = saving money. Bad thing about leftovers = you run the risk of getting sick of that food.
- I don’t really have much to say at the moment, except:
Have a great Thursday!