So, I feel pretty guilty. A few months ago, Lucy over at lucysfriendlyfoods “nominated” me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Then, just a few days ago, she “awarded” me the One Lovely Blog title. There are a few requirements for receiving each of these titles, and I haven’t completed them. I apologize about that, Lucy, and thanks again so much for the nominations!
If you haven’t already, definitely check out lucysfriendlyfoods. It is a great site, and she puts up delicious-looking recipes every week. The best part? She is dedicated to allergy-free cooking! Instead of shying away from or being uncreative with her kids’ allergies, she has embraced them, and made a great site out of it!
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
The following blogs are those which I definitely consider worthy of both the Versatile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog award. I hope you don’t feel like I’m cheating by combining my nominations! These are all great blogs – please give them a look!
Seven things about myself:
- When I was little, I used to tell people I was “ta-llergic” to something…not quite sure where that came from!
- I can’t swim without my nose plugged.
- I have the musical taste of a 50+ year old. Not complaining, though!
- Two of my biggest pet peeves are chewing gum/food too loudly and not using turn signals when driving. !!!
- I loathe spiders, but can’t go near enough to them to kill them.
- To prevent them from moving, I put a tub, bowl, trash can, etc. over top of them until someone is kind enough to do the deed.
- My favorite pop (a.k.a. soda) is Diet Dr. Pepper.
Well, I think that about sums that up. Thanks again for the nominations, and for all of the wonderful blogs out there!
Have a great evening!