1) Happy Belated Valentine’s Day! I hope you all had a good one with the people you care most about.
2) I feel so behind on my recipe updating…I really wish the internet at my apartment was faster so I could get to work.
3) Dan and I made cupcakes on Valentine’s Day. But these were no ordinary cupcakes…oh no. They were 2-Ingredient cupcakes! Recipe coming soon! 🙂 Also, I apologize about the horrible pictures; I was using my camera (I usually use my dad’s for food pictures), and it just does not take great close-ups.
5) This video makes me laugh. A lot.
6) I saw a bald eagle on my way back home today! It was gorgeous: I saw it taking off from a golden field, bathed by the sunset. So cool.
7) Last Sunday, my parents hosted our church group at our house. They were in charge of dessert. My mom decided on an Ice Cream Sundae bar. Oh my goodness. Holy huge amounts of deliciousness + cavities in a bowl.
In the mix: light chocolate ice cream (see, I’m being healthy! 😉 ), crushed oreos, mini M&Ms, strawberries (more healthy!), and hot fudge sauce. Not gonna lie, I at half and had to put it in the freezer for a while….it was actually too sweet for me! I couldn’t believe it.
8) I’m seriously a bit obsessed with Downton Abbey. Anyone else?
9) This is my puppy. She has an attitude. She is adorable. That is all.
Have a great night, everyone!